Protect your investment with EPS
Battery Polarity Reversal Protection
(Note: It only works when no load is connected to the switch)
1. If it’s not connected to any load, the electronic switch will trigger this protection to stop itself from
starting up when detected the battery polarity at the input end is reversed.
2. If it’s connected to some load and the battery polarity is wrong, the receiver and other connected
devices will get damaged as they get the polarity-reversed voltage from the electronic power switch.
When the battery voltage goes below the following threshold value for about 2 seconds, the POWER LED will blink RED slowly in this way “☆,☆,☆”, but the electronic switch won’t cut off its power
output. Threshold Voltage of Different Batteries are listed below:
For a 2S LiPo: 6.0V;
For a 2S LiFe: 4.0V;
For a 5cells Ni-MH: 4.5V;
Thermal / Overheat Protection
1. Threshold “Temperature”: 100℃ (212℉);
2. When the internal temperature of the electronic switch goes above 100℃ (212℉) for about 2 seconds, the POWER LED will flash RED in the following way “☆☆☆, ☆☆☆, ☆☆☆”, but the switch
will continue outputting power.
Over-current / Short-circuit Protection
1. Trigger condition of the over-current protection: The current is between 20~39Amp and that lasts
for about 500ms;
Trigger condition of the short-circuit protection: The current is over 40Amp and that lasts for
2. When the over-current/short-circuit protection is activated, the electronic switch will automatically
CUT OFF the output and enter the protection; and the POWER LED will blink RED in this way
“☆☆, ☆☆, ☆☆”.
Either over-current protection or short-circuit protection can cause the receiver to lose power supply, so please ensure the current draw of all the devices connected to the receiver is below 12Amp (12 Amp is the maximum output current this switch can stand).
For avoiding possible damages caused by battery reversal, we strongly recommend disconnecting the JR male connector (Output end) from your receiver before connecting this electronic power switch to the battery; After connecting to the battery, try to turn on the electronic switch first; if you can turn it on normally, then you can plug the JR male connector (Output end) into the receiver.